Friday, October 26, 2012

Please, Don't Send Me to Africa!



I am a member of Toastmasters International. For those of us who do a lot of public speaking, Toastmasters offers an Accredited Speaker Program. It is an elite designation for those of professional speaking caliber. It is a program that I learned of recently. My fellow Toastmasters have encouraged me to apply for accreditation.

I spoke for the Sunrise Optimist Club in Green Bay, WI today. To apply for phase one of accreditation, I need to send in an audio CD of one of my presentations. This is one I might consider.

I'm curious to know what others think of this particular presentation.The video is about 28 minutes long, but if you have the time and are willing to write a comment, I would love the feedback!

If you happen to be looking for a motivational or inspirational speaker, of course, I'd love to discuss that with you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment